Digital marketing is a fast-moving beast. Just when you think you’ve mastered blogging, Google throws out an algorithm change and all your hard work now has to be completely revamped. Or, maybe you finally figured out Facebook, but then Snapchat seems to be all the rage. The fact of the matter is that digital marketing – by essence of the fluidity of the medium – is going to change.
It’s can be hard to keep up!
That’s why I have created these inbound marketing courses, available online. Find out what’s important in an easy to understand format so you can manage the overwhelm that comes with this ever-changing digital world.
Social Media Marketing Courses
Get Socially Savvy
Get Socially Savvy has been my “baby” in the making for the past several years. I created it out of a passion to share the framework for helping you to harness the power of social media without having to sacrifice time, energy and money to make it happen. Get Socially Savvy includes 9 easy to follow lessons delivered by video (typically between 4-8 mins long) and some simple homework. By the end of the program, you’ll know which channels to tackle, what type of content to post (even have a content calendar!) and how to turn followers into sales. It’s the nuts and bolts of social media marketing and can work NO MATTER which channel you’re using (or which latest and greatest will come along tomorrow).
Want more? Watch my intro video here (then sign up below!)
Top 5 Strategies to Fire Up Social Media Engagement
Successful social media marketing can be like catching fish – it looks like fun, it seems like fun, but when you try to do it yourself?
You end up empty-handed AND with an unpleasant smell.
Download this free copy of five effective strategies to help get you going in right direction.
Instagram for Small Business- Free Email Course!
Harness the power of Instagram for your small business!
Included in this email course is everything you need to get started and SUCCEED by adding Instagram to your marketing mix! You’ll get a daily email packed full of everything you need to know to set up and execute an Instagram marketing plan. Best of all, I’ll teach you how to turn followers into customers!
By the end of this course, you will:
- Have an Instagram account to use for your business.
- Gain at least 5 ideas for visual content you can share that will communicate the look and feel of your brand.
- Choose at least 3 ideas for images that will build your brand and attract new leads and customers.
- Create and share at least 3 original images on Instagram.
- Explore at least 3 tools for using Instagram more effectively.
- Identify at least 3 tactics that will convert your Instagram followers into customers.
- Draft an action plan for using Instagram as a marketing tool for your business that you can start immediately.