Looking for the tools to succeed online, for your small business? Then, I’m here to help!
In this section, I will be adding some tools and resources to help guide you in the world of digital marketing. Don’t see something you’re looking for… email me! I’m here to guide you through your digital marketing experience and want to be sure you have everything you need to succeed online. Some of these items are work in progress, so be sure to bookmark this page – or sign up for my newsletter – so you can be the first to know when a new tool or resource becomes available.
Get Socially Savvy eCourse + Coaching Program
An eCourse and Coaching Program designed to help your small businesses succeed in social media marketing.
In this Get Socially Savvy Program you’ll:
– figure out where your audience is
– learn how to connect with them
– walk away with an easy-to-use content calendar (prefilled with posting ideas!)
– make sure all your social channels are fully optimized
– discover the secret tips of the pros
– find out how to dissect the analytics
– learn how to prospect socially
– and SO MUCH MORE (including personal coaching time!)
You are going to LOVE all the tools and resources available in this program. Each lesson includes a worksheet or download.
I can’t wait to work with you!
Instagram for Small Business
Harness the power of Instagram for your small business!
Included in this kit is everything you need to get started and SUCCEED by adding Instagram to your marketing mix! You’ll receive an eBook, Workbook and loads of tools.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Have an Instagram account to use for your business.
- Gain at least 5 ideas for visual content you can share that will communicate the look and feel of your brand.
- Choose at least 3 ideas for images that will build your brand and attract new leads and customers.
- Create and share at least 3 original images on Instagram.
- Explore at least 3 tools for using Instagram more effectively.
- Identify at least 3 tactics that will convert your Instagram followers into customers.
- Draft an action plan for using Instagram as a marketing tool for your business that you can start immediately.
22 Clever Ways to Automate Your Marketing
Ever wish you had two of you? Me too! My secret weapon these days … automation. Here are some quick, easy automation tactics that’ll add 10 hours to your workweek. It’s not quite double productivity, but it’ll get you closer!
In this report you will learn:
- See how automation can make the difference between being ‘stuck in the weeds’ of your business and being able to focus on the big picture
- Learn how these 22 automation tactics can not only free up your time, but improve your business performance too
- Explore automation tactics that help with each part of your sales process…. so that you’re always growing your business (even when you’re not there).