Let’s Work Together
Digital Marketing Services
Are you frustrated and overwhelmed by digital marketing? Do the terms, PPC, CTA, Meta, Impressions and “inbound marketing” make your head swim? Are you wondering how you can make your website and social media channels bring in real, quality leads?
Then it may be time to work with a digital marketing partner to help control the chaos, share your offerings with the world and get you on track for success using the amazing tools easily available at our fingertips. This is an exciting time for small business owners and I am here to help you harness the power of the digital world!
The Inbound Marketing Methodology
I follow the methodology of inbound marketing, which, as explained by Hubspot, follows four simple processes: attract, convert, close and delight. Techniques include blogging, social media marketing, content marketing and email marketing. It’s about building relationships every step of the way.
My marketing services include: digital assessment & strategy, social media marketing, content marketing (blogging, marketing offers, landing pages), email marketing, digital analysis and digital media amplification (social media advertising).
What can you expect from Inbound Marketing?
- Quality traffic to your site
- Higher conversions
- Deeper relationships with leads
- Faster sales
- Better understanding of the numbers for smarter marketing investments
Get Susan Marketing Inbound Marketing services include:
- Creating an overall inbound marketing and content strategy for your small business
- Social media marketing (strategy, implementation, ad management)
- Email marketing
- Content creation; blogging, marketing offers, landing pages
- Reporting; showing you what is going on behind the scenes
- Digital Marketing Consulting
Want to see if we’re a good fit? Click here for a free consult call.
Need an idea-bouncer-offer? Or just someone to ask a few questions about the ever-changing digital marketing world? I can help! Consultations are $85 per hour (and I can pack a ton in!)
“Seven minutes. That was the length of one of the most productive meetings I have had recently. The meeting was with Susan Tucker.” – Dr. TC North, High Performance Business Coach, Speaker & Consultant
“It was fun meeting with you today, I feel much better about where I am heading with you leading. I am excited for your help , it was just the pick me up I needed! So glad to have met you and I appreciate all your help and enthusiasm!” – Rae Buchanan, Charming Lola
Inbound (Digital) Marketing
Billions of people are using the internet daily, chances are your customers are too. Whether you sell tires in Oakland, consulting services in Birmingham or real estate educational products in New Jersey, you need an online presence. Get found by the people who matter with an inbound marketing strategy designed to attract, convert and help you close.
My inbound marketing services include:
- Strategic development of your digital marketing plan.
- Consulting services for full optimization of your website (website development not included, but I can facilitiate a redo if necessary).
- Management of marketing plan – either assisting your team or providing a full-service option.
- Reporting – tracking results.
Social Media Marketing
Tweet it, like it, pin it… or lose it. Social media produces almost double the marketing leads of trade shows, telemarketing, direct mail, or PPC. (Source: Hubspot) Does your small business have a strategy in place?
My social media marketing services include:
- Creating an overall 6-month strategy
- Optimization of your social media pages
- Helping you to find post-able content (inside & outside your company)
- Generating a posting schedule
- Tracking results
- Ghost-posting on your behalf
Content marketing now represents 26% of all marketing budgets. Adding content to your website (via blogging for example!) drives more traffic to it, therefore sending more viable leads your way. I can be a contributing blogger utilizing the best keywords for SEO.
Here are links to some of the blogs I have contributed to:
Email marketing is one of the most powerful marketing tools out there; it’s inexpensive, it’s immediate, it’s effective, it’s measurable and it’s easy. But, if you’re too busy being the best in your field to manage it, then let me! I have managed thousands of email campaigns in my career. I have knowledge of Constant Contact, iContact and MailChimp.
“Your email blast sold (a product)! Thanks Get Susan!” – Michael Tucker, Owner, Volt Pro Electric
- Social Media Ad Management
- Social Media Team Training
Wondering what my clients are saying? Read a few testimonials here!