When I say I’ve done “it all” as far as growing my business as a solopreneur over the past 11 years, I am not kidding. Back in the early days, I signed up for every online and digital marketing class I could find. I became a Certified Inbound Marketer via Hubspot; received social media certifications from eMarketing Association and Hootsuite; became a certified partner of Digital Marketer and watched hundreds of hours of videos online. I’ve taken classes, read books, followed “gurus” until I’ve turned blue in the face. In addition to the certifications and classes, I have also paid an absurd amount of money for coaching and guidance.
While all these wonderful things have added up over time to give me knowledge and confidence in my preferred profession, there has been nothing – not one thing! – that has provided the long-term value and return on investment like being a part of the Wandering Aimfully (WAIM) community… and I’m not even that active!
How it All Began
I first discovered Jason (half of WAIM) ten years ago when my then client, Hipcycle, sponsored him to wear their t-shirt. That’s right, Jason had a business called I Wear Your Shirt, where he’d wear your branded shirt and make whacky videos (here is Hipcycle’s video). I thought to myself, “who does this?” Well, Jason did. As a marketer, I was intrigued.
When Jason went on to write a book and offer pages for sponsors, you better believe I was on board. (I proudly own page 176 of Creativity for Sale.) From developing a course platform, to complete transparency about how to run an online business, I could see this guy was on to something!
Fast forward to 2016, when Jason sold his “future” through Buy My Future, and I knew I had to find a way to have lifetime access to all his creative offerings. So I joined.
Thank goodness the membership gave me LIFETIME ACCESS because, when Jason merged with his now-wife, Caroline. They become Buy Our Future, and eventually Wandering Aimfully, and I STILL GET ACCESS TO ALL THEIR AWESOMENESS!!
I am a WAIMer and so, so happy about it. 😃
Here’s why: I have learned branding, course creation, how to get sponsorships, how to run and grow a business, and more importantly, have been educated and motivated by their unwavering commitment to transparency and FUN coaching.
Did I mention being a member includes lifetime access to Teachery? 👈👈 THIS in and of itself is a reason to join. Course platforms are expensive. I have made 10X my membership investment back in published courses and saved nearly $3000 more in fees for course hosting. That’s $1000 more than it even costs to join!
Why You Should Join WAIM
Jason and Caroline are opening up their membership-only site later this month and if you’re a solopreneur, consultant, have an online business, and/or simply want to grow your business, you should consider joining this community, too. Here are the deets.
WAIM 101 (What is WAIM?)
Wandering Aimfully (WAIM) as an ethos is the idea that designing a life and business you love is just one big experiment. We believe in wandering, exploring, and being open to the evolution of things—while also striving to define the values that aim you in the right direction. While you can wander, it should be AIMFUL (not aimless) based on your own personal goals and definition of success.
WAIM, as a business, is a group coaching community for online business owners.
The business makes money through a comprehensive membership program (WAIM Unlimited). WAIM helps intentional business owners focus on three key things:
- 🚀 Boosting business revenue (based on personal financial goals)
- ⏰ Gaining more free time (what’s all the revenue for if not to live a good life?)
- 🎉 Having more fun (business shouldn’t just be serious and stressful)
WAIM, as a company, is run by Jason Zook and Caroline Zook. We are a husband and wife team with zero employees. We bring on freelancers when necessary, but at this time WAIM is a simple 2-person company not trying to grow in size.
WAIM, as a community, is a private Slack team where all WAIM Members can mingle, connect, and share what they’re working on, thinking about, or needing help with. The Slack channel has been active since September 2015 and continues to be a thriving and thoughtful place for our members to hang out.
Caroline Zook is the soulful, creative, and emotional piece of the WAIM-puzzle. She is a self-taught designer who does all the branding and design work on WAIM’s brand, website, and Instagram account. She also heads-up WAIM curriculums for group coaching sessions and loves diving into a good Adobe XD, Figma, or Keynote file.
Jason Zook is the action-taking, operational, administrative, and donut-eating piece of the WAIM-puzzle. He helps Caroline with WAIM designs, but only in an “assistant design intern” role. He tends to focus on the day-to-day operations, as well as managing the WAIM Slack community and member accountability.
🤔 Who is WAIM Unlimited for?
WAIM UNLIMITED PROGRAM
WAIM Unlimited is a comprehensive program that aims to give an online business owner all the tools, resources, and knowledge needed to grow their biz. When someone signs up for WAIM Unlimited, they get the following benefits:
- 📐 (*NEW*) Page Layout Library: We’re creating a library of 10 different website page layouts with copy prompts, including sales pages, home pages, about pages and marketing bridge landing pages, in order to make spinning up new website pages a breeze.
- 🗺 The Un-Boring Business Roadmap: Our in-depth roadmap that pulls all of our experience, coaching sessions, and knowledge into ONE sequential program that an online business owner can jump into. This comes with:
- 🗂 A step-by-step system based on our 5-step business checklist (Foundation, Product, Marketing, Content, and Website)
- 📺 23 two-hour pre-recorded coaching sessions that leave no stone left unturned for every aspect on online business creation
- 📓 Interactive workbooks to put each part of the roadmap into specific action
- 🌎 Access to the private Slack community
- 👩🏻🦰👨🏻🦲 1-on-1 help from us through Slack, email and monthly live session Q&As
- 🏆Momentum Mondays accountability with Jason through Slack
- 📋 Notion Starter Pack: We’re creating a handful of Notion Templates that help with project management, budgeting, business organization, content creation, and more!
- 🤖 WAIM.ai Personal Coaching Robot: This microsite hosts 200 audio coaching clips sorted by topic to help business owners overcome the mental, emotional, and practical hurdles we all face on our journeys.
- ⚙️ Lifetime Teachery Account: Our online course software that helps someone build and sell courses easily and without any technical knowledge.
- 🔑 WAIM Vault and WAIM Custom Dashboard: Over 40+ courses, workshops, walk-throughs, and behind the scenes videos, complete with a powerful search by keyword and accessible from a personalized dashboard
- 🔮 Anything we make in the future: At no additional cost!
WAIM Unlimited cost: $100 per month for 20 months OR $400 per month for 5 months ($2,000 total*).
*Once $2,000 is paid, the customer NEVER pays another dollar and continues to get access to everything, plus anything created in the future. It’s an awesome lifetime deal. (YES IT IS!!!!)
Who is the IDEAL CUSTOMER for WAIM? (And who is not?)
The ideal customer for WAIM Unlimited is as follows:
- ✅ They own their own online business
- They work with clients 1-on-1
- OR, they sell digital products [courses, etc] to customers
- ✅ They are currently making some money with their business
- ✅ They want to grow their business, but want to do it intentionally (not just in it to hustle to the bone to get rich but want to live a spacious, balanced life along the way)
- ✅ They see themselves as creative in some way and are willing to do the work it takes to reach their goals
- ✅ They know it can feel lonely to own your own business so they’re looking for a community and group of like-minded people
- ✅ They value being inclusive, kind, open, honest, and willing to ask for help
A person is NOT a good fit for WAIM’s products if…
- ❌ They don’t have a business at all
- ❌ They are looking for overnight success or silver bullets
- ❌ They think they can outsource every part of their business
- ❌ They think “passive income” means you can set it and forget it
- ❌ They want the easy way out and don’t want to do work
- ❌ They want to make “6 figs” with no reason as to why
- ❌ They are only focused on growth (more customers, more money, etc)
- ❌ They are not okay with business owners talking about or supporting social justice initiatives promoting equality on behalf of marginalized groups
- ❌ They aren’t willing to laugh or have fun with biz
- ❌ They don’t like emojis 🤷🏻♂️
I have done it all. I hope you’ll let my experience guide you to making the RIGHT decision upfront. I promise you will not regret it. If you’re interested in learning more CLICK HERE 👇👇👇
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to join WAIM, I will earn a commission. This in no way takes away from the true and honest opinions I have expressed here.