LinkedIn recently sent out an email highlighting best LinkedIn Company pagesof 2013. It’s no surprise that I’m a big fan of LinkedIn as a part of a small business owner’s social media strategy … especially if you’re B2B. But, clients always ask me about whether a LinkedIn Company Page is necessary and better yet, how to build one so that it offers the most impact.
So, when I saw this report from the fine folks over at LinkedIn, I know I had to share!
Here is LinkedIn’s list:
Here are 8 key takeaways you can use to POWER UP your company’s page:
- If you have Products, highlight them under the Product section. Fill in ALL the important information and add graphics.
- Images and rich media help your content pop. Videos are great, too!
- Actually get social with your audience. Post a question, poll, or anything else that can be interactive.
- Use snappy titles for posts so that you can stand out from the rest.
- Sponsor your best content for heightened visibility.
- Use updates to share your kudos. Won awards? This is a great place to post them!
- Post updates that highlight your industry expertise.
- Share ‘snackable’ content; it’s easy to consume and easy to share (yet, still high quality).
How do you use LinkedIn Company Pages? I’d love to hear what’s working for you in the comments below.