Looking for creative content to post on your Facebook page this holiday season?
Here are 6 fun ideas to get you started.
1. Crowdsource. Ask your fans for ideas on product development, logo design, tag lines, pet names.
2. Introduce and/or highlight staff. Show off how folks interact in the office or celebrate the holidays.
3. Be transparent. If you’re a solopreneur, give a glimpse into your day (Your post could be: Working out the Corner Coffee Shop today and they have the BEST bagels! Where are your favorite bagels in town?)
4. Share quotes and “photo quotes” – inspiring quotes placed atop photos :).
5. Solicit photo captions. Post a pic, ask your fans to caption it.
6. Use teasers. Fill in the blank or multiple choices posts get much more response than you think! [It’s Fill in the Blank Friday. This weekend, I’m looking forward to ________]
Social media is supposed to be fun and engaging. You don’t have to be all business all the time (how boring!) shoot for the 80/20 rule – 80% business related content to 20% fun/laid-back/personal content.